NOTE: This post incorporates blogging prompts from the following memes:
- Mad Kane’s Humor Blog (“A man who was never in doubt…”)
- Meme Express (“shout”)
- One Single Impression (“waiting” – adapted as “wait”)
- Sunday Scribblings (“parent”).
- Embracing etiquette: 10 tips on polite hugs – When does a hugger feel more like a mugger? Chicago may be a cosmopolitan city, with folks from far reaches, but Windy City residents may still bristle a bit at awkward hugs. Consider the 24-year-old guy in Wrigleyville...
- 'Aida' asks: What are the top 10 etiquette rules for opera guests in Chicago? – As the curtain rises on “Aida,” now playing at Chicago’s Lyric Opera, what common courtesy complaints might patrons sing about fellow audience members? Certain etiquette guidelines apply to opera attendees.
- The Commercial Break - Taking a Seat to Stand Up Complete – Schedules and sessions may overwhelm us and cloud our perspective. Perhaps a quiet chair in the sun may be just what we need to reduce our stress load and restore our sanity.