Saturday

Spam-Jam Flimflam




My most faithful pen-pal by far,

This paperwork pirate bizarre

Does fill up my box

With unwelcome shocks,

If I leave my spam-guard ajar.

 

My gateway is framed  and secure,

And still I will hear from this boor –

With offers of prize

To lure, tantalize,

This cyberspace spam saboteur.

 

I’m putting a ban on his bulk,

The letters from this ogre hulk.

He won’t sign his name,

So I’m taking aim,

Reporting him, so he can sulk.

 

Henceforth, I’m committed to shred

His plentiful missives unread.

Won’t open a note

Or card to promote

Whatever else from this bonehead.

c2008 by Linda Ann Nickerson

This post responds to the following prompts: Easy Street (“post-modern piracy - #170”), Mad Kane (“email” and “spam”), Weekend Wordsmith (“framed”) and Writer’s Island (“faithful”).

5 comments:

  1. Very nice job! Thanks so much for participating in my latest poetry prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That was pretty clever using so many different prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know we should be very close friends by now..now that we share the most faithful pen pal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed you can fit so many different prmpts into an entry like that. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete