Wednesday

Standing Room Only

Here's this week's entry for Wordless Wednesday (Wednesday edition). Photo by Nickers and Ink.

Standing Room Only

These Percherons, each one a draft,
Have little room, both fore and aft.

Here in the show stalls, they must stand,
Until they pull the wagon grand.


Related Items:

Brolly Folly

Gentle Giant - The Percheron Horse

High Horse of Heaven

Mystified

What’s Your Name?

Private Moments

Struck by Luck

Winning Ways


Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Or click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.

Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!

Add to Technorati Favorites


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your comment on my blog. You mentioned that you saw a metaphor for life in my post. As a result of what you said, I saw my post from a new perspective.
    I pray the Lord is always in the pilot's seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the horses!!! They are just beautiful. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete