Amazon book deals

Save on Art Supplies

Tuesday

A-Z sketches in verse: Fitness Is Flabbergasting


All winter, I’ve been out of synch.
My girth, it simply has to shrink.
I’ve been a sloth and eaten junk,
So now I’m in a fitness funk.

At calisthenics, it’s a brawl.
I think they’ll send me to the hall.
I can’t keep up. My counts are late.
It’s time to carry my own weight.
c2015 by Linda Ann Nickerson

Image/s:
Vintage/public domain artwork

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! I'm sure this strikes a chord with lots of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, and love the vintage pic! But are they exercising, or catching a bridesmaid's bouquet? Looking forward to more A to Z poetry. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin