Amazon book deals

Save on Art Supplies

Monday

A-Z sketches in verse: Quacking Up




I think I may be quacking up.
It could be I’m just tired.
But looking at my face close-up –
Leaves much to be desired.

The bags under my eyes are black,
This look I can’t ignore.
I’m pretty sure that they could pack
A family of four.

The origami on my mug
No makeup may disguise.
But I accept it with a shrug,
As it full life implies.
c2015 by Linda Ann Nickerson


Image/s:
Vintage/public domain artwork

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin