Amazon book deals

Save on Art Supplies

Saturday

A-Z sketches in verse: Visceral Violence




I’m vexed by violence and distraught,
My innards wound up in a knot.
The flu shot may have been a dud.
It failed to nip this in the bud.

Could it be something that I ate
That bids me to regurgitate?
I know it’s not polite to say
When food must go the upward way.

Tomorrow I must go to town.
I’ll try to keep my breakfast down.
‘Tis true I’d hoped some pounds to pare,
But not by earth-bound mal de mer.
c2015 by Linda Ann Nickerson


Image/s:
Vintage/public domain artwork

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin