Saturday

Keeping Up with Kicks

 
Kickin’ It 

My brand-new kicks have style to suit. 
They fit my feet with colors cute.
I hope they’ve springs
Or Hermes’ wings
To trim my times in runs to boot.

c2014 by Linda Ann Nickerson

Nickers and Ink: Poetry and Humor is participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge and National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo) again this year. 

Stop on back, so you don’t miss a single post!

Image/s:
Limericks and Whim-ericks artwork
created by this user on FlamingText

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Fun post. Let me know how the kicks work out...I could use a boost in the speed department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post as much as I enjoy my cutest kicks! :)

    Random Musings from the KristenHead — K is for Kristen (and the KristenHead Nickname)

    ReplyDelete